1. Turn on the power.
2. Turn on the main power switch and turn on the air source.
3. Enter the main interface of the touch screen, first enter the parameter setting to turn on the terminal machine, and then return to the automatic operation interface.
4. Select the size according to the requirements of the work instruction, and make sure that the riveted terminal is at the "1" position. In the two modes of pressing end and cutting line, select the pressing end mode.
5. Put the wires of the same specification and color into the catheter in sequence along the rollers, and the wires should be exposed to the catheter. The two rollers are pressed firmly, and the wires can be pulled by hand.
6. Select the mold of the riveted plug-in, put it in the equipment, tighten the knob to make sure the mold is locked firmly, turn on the power of the terminal machine, press the "Auto/Manual" button, the red light on the display is manual, and the green light is automatic. When the red light is displayed, press forward or reverse, and when the upper mold of the mold is pressed down until it can rotate normally, it is enough. If there is any discrepancy, adjust the adjusting nut on the mold.
7. Install the corresponding specifications of the plug-in, load the paper into the paper reel, feed the plug-in to the center of the mold, press down the mold, reconfirm the height of the mold, use the forward or reverse rotation to check, and the adjustment can be normal Until one turn. Set the terminal machine to automatic.
8. Select the inch on the display screen, and then press the start button to adjust the wire, mold, and plug-ins in place. Carry out riveting and adjust it to a suitable position according to the requirements of the work instruction.
9. Finally, tighten the nut, file the varieties, and confirm whether the riveting is firm enough to meet the requirements.
10. After completion, turn off the power of the terminal machine, the interface returns to the entering state, turn off the main power supply, turn off the air supply, and turn off the power switch.
11. The protective safety cover cannot be knocked or people leaned on it, so as not to damage the protective cover.
12. Tools and other sundries are prohibited on the protective safety cover.
13. When the machine is running, the safety cover must be covered. Don't put your hands into the working area of the machine to avoid injury.
14. Clean the knocked-off terminals when replacing molds and terminals. When there is no terminal waste, the power supply must be cut off.
1. Before use, check whether the terminals of the crimping machine are correct and whether the panel screws are loose
2. Is the power supply safe and reliable?
3. Play singles first, and test whether the crimping is reliable after tensile test, and then play again after reaching the standard.
4. After the work is finished, the workbench should be cleaned and the knife row should be checked whether it is in good condition. If there is any abnormality, it should be adjusted or replaced in time.