Fuse is an indispensable entrance protection for electrical appliances. It protects electrical appliances. It is convenient to maintain. If the appliance is broken, first consider whether the fuse is burning. The test of ordinary fuse is simple, and the test of self-recovery fuse is more complicated. So how to judge whether the self-recovery fuse is good or bad? What are the methods?
(1) From the appearance, there is a smell of burnt, burnt, and burnt. It is declared broken immediately and exchanged.
(2) The digital multimeter is tested with the resistor file (R file). The red and black test leads touch the two sides of the tested fuse respectively. No response from the test indicates that the fuse is broken and replace it immediately.
(3) Replacement method or wiring method (use with caution), replace with a new fuse or immediately use one or two small copper wires to connect the fuse to the power supply on both sides and observe that everything is normal during the operation of the household appliance to determine the previous fuse. If it breaks, replace it immediately.
(4) Query the instructions for the main parameters of home appliances, and clarify the main parameters of the automatic repair of the fuse: standard working current, larger working standard voltage, larger common fault current, etc.
(5) Use a high-power adjustable regulated power supply to set the output current to be fully automatic. In the standard work of repairing the fuse, the current is connected in series to the power circuit of a bulb control loop. If the lamp is normal, the fuse is normal.
(6) Use the output voltage of the high-power adjustable power supply to set the maximum working voltage of the automatic recovery fuse
When replacing the fuse, please pay attention to the specifications. If the fuse is too large, it will not protect the appliance, if it is too small, it will affect the normal operation of the appliance.